PDFViewer in Aspose.Pdf.Kit

I am using version 3.3.0.0 of Aspose.Pdf.Kit and in our development environment (Windows 2008 R2 Standard 64 bit) it works fine.
When attempting to deploy to our production environment (Windows Server Enterprise SP2 64 bit) I get an error “pages are corrupt or too many pages” when invoking the OpenPdfFile method.
In both cases we are running version 2.2.50727 of the .Net Framework.
Thanks for your help.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid you are using a quite old version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit. Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET had been merged into a single product since Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0 and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET had been discontinued as a separate product. All the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET are available under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. You can check the documentation link to upgrade your code from Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET to the new merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET for printing, it will resolve the issue. If the issue persist then please share your sample code and PDF document here we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,