Performances issue when adding images to a document

I Get some performance issues when calling document.ProcessParagraphs and document.Save(path) when the document contains images, sometimes I get OutOfMemoryException exeption, here is the code:
Program.zip (1.4 KB)

Thank you for your help.
Bilel

@Bilel_Axel

Thank you for contacting support.

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-47307 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your response, I’m waitng for the new release :slight_smile:

@Bilel_Axel

Please note that the issue has been logged few weeks ago under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

Furthermore, we also offer paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have priority over the issues logged under free support model. You may check our Paid Support options for your reference.

Hello,
Any news about the issue ? it has been opened since november 2019

@Bilel_Axel

We regret to share with you that there is no update available on this issue at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

@Bilel_Axel

Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.10 and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you.