PersonalStorage.ExtractMessage(MessageInfo) gave error: could not read message

Hi

While using PersonalStorage.ExtractMssage(MessageInfo), got the following error.
Could not read message
at #=qxZVUSZIrvxXt9pENF_tZKLzHBPWIHJI2gX9zny6kqsVAnaMavVWq8MGg6WSd$Z$P.#=qbNBF6n_XLSDuZQOIMc6x6A==(UInt32 #=qQ27gsEqUBTL4uk6ux3OCeg==)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.PersonalStorage.ExtractMessage(MessageInfo messageInfo)

We can’t get pst file from the customer, only can get log from them.
Is this known issue? Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks
Li

Hi Li,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I am afraid that this issue cannot be analyzed based upon the provided information. You may please arrange the PST file with even this single message only, to re-produce the issue. Until and unless this issue is not re-produced here, we may not be able to provide assistance.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Hi

Current version is 6.9.0.0, which is the newest version we can use now. We are buying the new license.
This version looks like not stable. We got another exception for ExtractMessage: #000000; is not a valid value for Int32

The older version (5.5.0.0) has no this kind of issue.

Which version is more stable before Sep 10, 2016?

Thanks
Li

Hi Li,

Could you please share your sample PST file with us for our investigation? If it works with version 5.5.0 and fails with 6.9.0, then we need to report it as regression to our Product team. Also, please try the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.Email for Java 16.11.0 and see if it resolves your problem. Otherwise, please share your sample PST file with us for further investigation at our end.