Picture background turns black when stored in svg format

Hi Aspose team,

I am using Aspose Diagram 17.4.0 to convert a Visio file to a SVG file.
But the results in the third sheet has a background of image turns black.

Here is the code I’m using:

Diagram d = new Diagram(filePath);
SVGSaveOptions saveOp = new SVGSaveOptions();

String dirName = UUID.randomUUID().toString();
File file = new File( dirName+"/");
file.mkdirs();

for (int i = 0; i < d.getPages().getCount(); i++) {
saveOp.setPageIndex(i);
d.save(new FileOutputStream(dirName + “/” + (i + 1) + “.svg”), saveOp);
}

And I also uploaded the origin Visio file and the image of the result.
Please help me figure it out what happend, thanks.
file.zip (238.5 KB)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your use case with the latest version 17.6 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API and it does not properly render all icons in the output SVG. We have logged this issue under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51276 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks & Regards,
Imran Rafique

@janetchu,
Thank you for being patient. The ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51276 has been resolved. If there is no issue in the quality assurance phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.7 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API. We will notify you as soon as the new release is published.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@janetchu,
Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51276, please download and try the latest Hotfix version 17.6.1 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API (download link: Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.6.1) and let us know how that goes on your side.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51276) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.7. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by imran.rafique