Picture not being saved

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words for formatting documents. Version used by us for this dll is 10.8.0.0.

I have a source document, which has am image. When I try to save this, the image is not being shown in the saved document. Another document has same image, when I try to save this document the image is present in the saved document.

For your reference, we are attaching 4 files. The 'Issue Document' and 'Working Document' are the two source documents. Both these documents contain an image. After running the following piece of code we get 2 final dcuments (since there are 2 source documents), 'FinalDocument_Issue Document' and 'FinalDocument_working Document'. As it can be seen, in 'FinalDocument_working Document' the image is present, and in 'FinalDocument_Issue Document' image is not present.

Code executed:

Document mainDoc = new Document(filePath);
mainDoc.Save(savePath + @"\FinalDocument.doc", SaveFormat.Doc);

Can you please help us with the issue as soon as possible?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Words for .NET 14.2.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.2.0. I have attached the output document with this post for your kind reference.

Thanks Tahir.

I wanted to know whether this functionaliy can be achieved by 10.8.0.0 or not?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Well, you're using very old version of Aspose.Words; unfortunately, we don't provide support for older released versions of Aspose.Words. Also, please note that we do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products either. All fixes and new features are always added into new versions of our products. So, we suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.2.0 from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Best regards,