Picture Organization Chart Smart Art layout

We are trying to use the Picture Organization Chart Smart Art layout type in the ppt export but it’s not working. Is it supported in Aspose.Slides?

Also I would like to the set number of nodes in a levels for each row. For example, if there were 9 nodes in a level, chart should show a row of 5 and then a row of 4. If there were 7 nodes in a level, chart should show a row of 5 and then a row of 2. If there were 15 nodes in a level, chart should show a row of 5, then a row of 4, then a row of 5, and then a row of 1.

Looks like these have been raised as issues with the ID - SLIDESNET-39935 and SLIDESNET-39950.
Can you please share the updates on those.

@LINWILLS1_KPMG_COM,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and have verified the issues status. The issues shared have been added recently and are awaiting investigation in waiting queue. We will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience.

Hi, thanks for confirming that the issues are in the tracking system. We will wait to hear back more on those.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39935) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39950) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz