Picture references changes when a name is removed

Aspose Cells seems to change the reference for a Picture when I remove a name from from a different worksheet.

I've attached the template.xls file. If you go to the PDF_PA worksheet and click on the table, you'll see that it is actually a Picture (Picture 1), and that it refers to RTR!Print_Area.

Then run the program I've also attached. The program opens that template.xls file, removes the name MOT!Print_Area, and saves the resulting file as result.xls.

Now, if you open result.xls, and go to the PDF_PA worksheet, you'll see that when you click on that same table that Picture 1 now refers to result.XLS!Print_Area.

Am I doing something wrong? Why does it change that picture reference? I need it to remain RTR!Print_Area.

Thank you.

Ann

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. You issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-11226.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached fix, we have resolved your issue.

Thank you.

Perfect! Thank you so much for the quick response.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11226) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.