PictureCompression Property Is Missing from Html5Options in Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Slides.NET.22.4.0 and we noticed that the PictureCompression property, which is present in HtmlOptions, is missing from Html5Options. The images are not compressed at all in the output file when using the conversion to Html5. Are there any plans to add the PictureCompression or something similar on Html5 as well?

The code I used to test:

using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(pptxInputFilePath))
        {

HtmlOptions options = new HtmlOptions
            {
                PicturesCompression = PicturesCompression.Dpi72,
                HtmlFormatter = HtmlFormatter.CreateDocumentFormatter("", false)
            };
            presentation.Save($"{folderName}\\{fileName}_svg.html", SaveFormat.Html, options);

presentation.Save($"{folderName}\\{fileName}_html5.html", SaveFormat.Html5, options);
        }

I am attaching the input file and the output files created after conversion to both Html5 and Html.

Thank you!

PptxOutputFiles.zip (2.3 MB)
image-compression.zip (1.8 MB)

@arnoldbeilandevozon,
Thank you for the description your requirements.

I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43224 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing such an option. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hello,
are there any news on this issue? It’s almost a year since raised.

@SriranjiniNv,
The issue has not been resolved yet. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information.

Hi,
do you have any update for this issue?

@SriranjiniNv,

Your issue is actually blocked by an internal ticket (SLIDESNET-43799): Editable embedded Slides.NET templates support sunced with WebExtensions. This ticket is “In Progress”.

Once we figure it out, we will update you.