Pictures and embedded files within the body of the Excel worksheet shows up blurry

Support:

We are attempting to render Excel Worksheets to HTML for web viewing. In our testing, we found that when opening an excel worksheet that has a picture within the body, the picture shows up blurry.

I have included a sample Excel document which will allow you to reproduce the issue.

Please use the following worksheets for your testing.
- Word Embed
- Visio
- PDF
- Project
- Picture

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. I converted your template file to HTML and found the pictures and embedded files within the body of the Excel worksheets are not shown properly in the output HTML file.
e.g
Sample code:

string filePath = @“e:\test2\Document+1.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out1.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42310” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Support,

Could you please provide a status on our issue with the pictures and embedded files within the body of the Excel worksheet shows up blurry?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

The Chart can’t be converted to image for now when the ChartType is
Surface3D, SurfaceContour, SurfaceContourWireframe and
ChartType.SurfaceWireframe3D.

It is too complex for us to implement this feature. We are sorry for inconvenience.

Hi,

I was wondering if there has been any progress on this issue?

Regards,

Jason Demersv

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

As we mentioned earlier in the above post: 529603, we are afraid, this issue cannot be fixed because it is too complex for us.

We are sorry for inconvenience.