Pictures are shifted in converted document

Hi
We are using FixedHTML
When we convert attached docx file to the html using Aspose v. 17.2 we have shifted pictures in the document, which cover some text (pages 12-16)
Could you please look at this issue?

Hi Vladyslav,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.2.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14952. Your thread has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Vladyslav,

Thanks for being patient. Please tell what version of MS Word you are using on your end?

As we can see in the screenshots you attached, the vertical distances between the images and text do not match to what we see in MS Word 2013 and MS Word 2016 on our end (please see attached screenshot i.e. taken from MS Word 2016 on our end). Current Aspose.Words’ output almost matches to what MS Word 2016 shows on our end.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

I am using Word 2016.
I have tested an issue again and issue still reproduces.

We also do not have issues displaying this pics in Word 2016 but when we convert to html using Aspose.Word , accept all revisions, use Fixed HTML we have issues that are attached from post above.

Please use our standalone application that may help to reproduce this issues.
Also please see 7z attached that contains converted html that was generated using standalone app.

here is a link to app
DocxToHtmlConverter

Best regards,
Olga

Hi Olga,

Thanks for the additional information. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved or any further information is available.

Best regards,

Hi Olga,

Regarding WORDSNET-14952 (the problem of vertical distances between the images and text), it is to update you that our product team has resolved this issue and the fix of this issue will be included in 17.5 version of Aspose.Words. Please see attached newOutput.zip file which was generated after applying the fix on our end. We will inform you as soon as 17.5 release containing the fix of this issue will be published.

The other problem (WORDSNET-15119) attached to this thread is about Aspose.Words currently breaking a table across pages incorrectly on conversion to PDF. This table is breaking incorrectly in Aspose.Words current output at page 13 of the original document.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14952) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.5 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.