Pivot table calculated field fields using Calculations/Fields-Items- Sets/Calculated Fields...; not calculated correctly in PDF

Hi,

We have come across and issue with displaying charts from pivot tables with calculated fields. When the workbook is saved as a PDF file where the pivot table is refreshed, the output PDF file shows the same value for all row label items.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached an input file “input fine with calc fields and diff data type.xlsx” for you to use. The input file has a pivot table with calculated fields, and this pivot table has a pivot chart.

Additional Information:
- We are currently using Aspose.Cells 7.5.3.0
-
It looks like the output PDF’s chart is duplicating the first row label item’s value to the rest of the chart.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project with template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue in the output PDF file as you have mentioned by using your sample project with your template file. The pivot chart based on the pivot table with calculated fields is not showing properly, the rendering data for “Di” and “Sand” category labels look duplicating the first label row. The output PDF file shows the same value for all row label items. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42016” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42016) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

There still seems to be an issue with the showing Calculated fields in charts.
I have checked Aspose.Cells 7.6.0 and 7.7.1 and although the very first input I posted in this thread no longer show the issue, when the input file has only one calculated field added in the pivot table/chart the output PDF fails to calculate the values.

NOTE: I have tested the fix by downloading the original uploaded project in this thread and updating the version of Aspose.Cells to be 7.6.0 and 7.7.1.

I have reattached the project file and have now uploaded 4 input files with different calculated fields set in the pivot table/chart. These input files unfortunately shows that there is an error in the calculation of these fields.

Hi Sandie-Roy,

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks to your recently provided sample spreadsheets and sample application, I was able to replicate the problem of error in Pivot fields when rendered to PDF. I have recorded my observation to a new ticket (CELLSNET-42301), and requested the development team to investigate the matter at earliest. Please spare us little time to isolate the problem cause on our end. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.1.2

We have fixed your issue.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have just tested the latest version of Aspose.Cells 7.7.1.2 and unfortunately found that the issue is still present; the output PDF still does not reflect the chart in the Excel file as shown in the attached screenshot.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us screen shot and details.

After an initia test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. After running your project using your template files with v7.7.1.2, I found that the output PDF does not reflect the chart in the Excel file. I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-42323" for your issue. We will look into your issue to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.1.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42323;CELLSNET-42301) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.