Pivot table - CalculateData

Hello guys,
I have a problem with a simple pivot table.
When I run the method “CalculateData” I always get an exception that something is “NULL”.
All other pivot tables work fine.
Could you take a look at this.
I attached a simple code example with Excel template.
I use the current version 22.9.0.

Thank you.PivotException.zip (6.0 MB)

@akquinet,

Thanks for the template file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file (containing the pivot table). I found an exception ‘System.NullReferenceException’ on calling PivotTable.CalculateData method when trying to calculate data of the existing pivot table in the template file. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-52063” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thank you for your support. :grinning:

@akquinet,

You are welcome.

@akquinet,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.10) which is scheduled in the first/second week of October 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

Hello guys,
thanks for the support. :grinning:
I will test it right away as soon as the release is available.

@akquinet,

Sure, we will keep you posted on it. The new version is on the cards this week.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52063) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Sorry for my later answer.
It works Thank you :slight_smile:

@akquinet,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new version/fix. Feel free to write us back if you have further queries or comments, we will be happy to assist you soon.