Pivot table classic layout (Aspose Cells v 5.3.2)

Hello.

Could you please provide me a way to apply a classic pivot layout for a pivot table (that supports an ability to drag pivot fields).

Dima.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Cells.

Please see this document: Setting PivotTables Appearance

Hello.

I attached a sample project and screenshots describing the issue. We need to get a pivot grid with a style as in the Required.xlsx file (in the execution folder). To achieve this we use the following code snippet:

pTable.IsAutoFormat = true;
pTable.AutoFormatType = PivotTableAutoFormatType.Classic;
pTable.PivotTableStyleType = PivotTableStyleType.PivotTableStyleLight1;

Once we execute the code we get a file Result.xlsx. On the screenshot Issue.png you may see the issue. On a screenshot MyExtraAction.png - my actions to get a style similar to Required.xlsx. In other words using Aspose we cannot get a pivot table with ability to drag headers.

Could you please provide me a way to get a style like in the Required.xlsx file using Aspose.

Thanks,
Dima.

Hi Dima,

Thank you for your efforts to compile a sample project for us. We have reviewed your project and have found out that one of your source code lines as below,

pTable.AutoFormatType = PivotTableAutoFormatType.Classic;

works fine if file is saved in XLS (Excel 2003) format but not with XLSX (Excel 2007/2010) format. So we have logged the issue under TicketID CELLSNET-26146. Soon we’ll get back to you on this.

Hi,

Please try Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.2.2.
Please try to set the flag in Pivot Table, see the sample code, you may add this line to your code segment:

pTable.IsGridDropZones = true;

It has been over a year and this issue is still not fixed.

pivotTable.IsMultipleFieldFilters = true; only works for *.xls and NOT *.XLSX.

This is unacceptable as xls is being phased out.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

It could be possible this issue is already fixed.

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.2.1.1

and let us know if it resolves your issue.

If the problem still occurs, we will escalate your issue.

Please provide the sample code replicating your issue and screenshots illustrating your problem. It will help us quickly sort out this issue.