Pivot Table doesn't keep sorting when combine

Hello!

I’m working on a proyect where I have to combine two workbooks with some pivot tables.

I have wbA.xlsx which is combined with wbB.xlsx, both of them have pivot tables and some of the pivot tables have set sorting options. I add some data on a table of the wbB.xlsx and I refresh and calculate data of all of the pivot tables in the file, and then I combie both workbooks.

The result, is the file output-file.xlsx which has SheetA and SheetB, but the PivotTable4 in SheetB has the sorting option set to the first column when it should have the values sorted by the first column by the count column.

I’ve attached an example project.

I hope I make myself clear.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue as mentioned by you by running your sample code with your source excel files using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.5.0.1
. Pivot Table doesn’t keep sorting when combine.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43759 - Pivot Table doesn’t keep sorting when combine

Hi Shakeel,

Let me know ASAP when this issue is resolved.

Thanks!

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please spare us a week or two. Hopefully, your issue will be resolved in this time span. Sure, we will let you know once there is some fix or other update available for you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed
this issue now. We will provide you a fix in couple of days after
incorporating other enhancements and fixes and conducting some extensive
testing. Once, it is available for you, we will let you know asap by
posting in this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43759) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.