Pivot Table problem

Hello,

I have a problem with the creation of pivot Tables with ASPOSE.

I have version 4.3. Everytime I try to create a pivot table, a error occurs on Excel file opening, while there are no errors using the 4.8 version.

The problem is that i have license only for 4.3. How can we solve this problem? Is there any kind of solution? Because it seems a bug to me.

The problem on 4.3 version is that I can see the data source and the filter, but the pivot table seems corrupted.

Thank you

Hi,

Well, you may try:

1) Try to use some new versions e.g 4.5.x, 4.6 or even 4.7.x if your subscription allows this. Mind you, when you purchase the license of the product, you are eligible to use the version/fixes that would be released in the next whole year. Please carefully open your license file into notepad and check the subscription expiry date. Now, try to use/download the version (from the site) that should be released before your subscription expiry date and after your version 4.3.x. It is quite possible that it is bug in older version like 4.3 and was already fixed in later versions e.g 4.6.x, 4.7.x etc, I am not sure about it though.

2) If the above process/method does not work for you, then, I am afraid there is no way but to upgrade your subscription to use latest versions/fixes. For this you may contact Sales/Purchase team.

Thank you.