Pivot Table Refresh issues

Attached the source code.

@sthetakali,

Thank you for providing the sample project. I have tried to re-produce issue by comparing the refresh results using Aspose.Cells and Excel only. I am afraid that I could not observe difference in the results produced by refreshing pivot table using Excel and Aspose.Cells. Please provide us more details by providing some images etc. to show the issue by comparing the refresh results.

excel_behavior.JPG (283.9 KB)
Aspose_after_refresh_behavior.JPG (250.2 KB)

I am attaching 2 screen shots, before and after refreshing pivot table.
you can observe the same in the files itself.
Before refresh, the row items
Risk Aversion - Nat Gas ( This is collapsed Row ) has values in the columns B through G. It is the sub-total of all the child elements under that category. ( excel_behavior.JPG )
After refresh, the values are gone, ( Screen shot - Aspose_after_refresh_behavior.JPG ).

It is the same for the similar items that are collapsed.

@sthetakali,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46341 - Sub-Total missing when rows collapsed after Refresh

The way to resolve it is to find all the child rows and add up the numbers if it is a number, if it is a string, do nothing I guess. please test with string types as well in those rows instead of numbers

@sthetakali,

Thank you for additional information. We have logged it in our database for our reference.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46291) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

Any update on the issue ?

@sthetakali,

Due to complexity of the issue, it is still not resolved and ETA cannot be provided now. We will write back here as soon as some feedback is ready to share.

@sthetakali,

We are working over your issue and we hope your issue should be fixed by October 10, 2018.

Keep in touch.

@sthetakali,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.4 (attached)

Your issue “CELLSNET-46341” should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.9.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.6 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46341) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.10. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi