Pivot Table sorting issues

@Amjad_Sahi

Any update on this?

@vaibhavshrotriya,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. However, I have logged your concerns against your issue “CELLSJAVA-42474” and asked the concerned developer from product team to update on it or provide an ETA (if possible).

Once we have any new information, we will share it with you.

@vaibhavshrotriya,

We are working over your issue and your issue should be fixed in the last week of December 2017.

Keep in touch.

We blocked on this issue and need this to be expedited, appreciate some update on this.

@chjohnz,

Your issue is In Progress and hopefully it will be fixed in the next 3-5 days or so.

Once we figure it out, we will share the Download link for the fix here.

@chjohnz,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been fixed now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

You can expect the fix in the next 2-3 days or so.

@chjohnz,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.12.2.

Your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42474”) should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

@Amjad_Sahi

Hi,

I tried to refresh the pivot tables using the updated version but still the data is not coming in sorted order according to the calculated value.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

@vaibhavshrotriya,

I tested your scenario/case using the latest version/fix. I noticed although the output file is not corrupted but the data seems to be not sorted/refreshed. Could you also provide us output XLSX and PDF files by Aspose.Cells. Also provide your expected Excel file, we might re-open your issue to sort it out accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused!

@Amjad_Sahi

The files I shared previously also contains the sorting scenario. Here is the zip.

@vaibhavshrotriya,

Thanks for the sample files.

I have reopened your issue “CELLSJAVA-42474” now. Our concerned developer from product team will soon evaluate it and try to fix the data sorting problem.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@vaibhavshrotriya,

We have evaluated your issue further. I am afraid, we cannot support sorting the PivotField according to DataField for now. We will support it later on in future versions (it cannot be supported in short time).

Once we have any new information, we will share it with you.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi , Any update on this?

@vaibhavshrotriya,

I am afraid, the issue is not fixed yet. I have recorded your concerns against your issue into our database.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Any Update on this?

@chjohnz,

I am sorry but still there is no update on it. We still have no plan to support sorting the PivotField according to DataField.

Once we have any new information or update, we will share it with you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

@chjohnz,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42474”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thanks for the update, please let us know once the bug fix is in PROD with the updated library.

@chjohnz,

We might share the hotfix in the next few days for your test. But if you need official release of the product (e.g Aspose.Cells for Java v19.11) published on Downloads section and on maven repos, you got to wait a little longer. We are scheduled to release our next official version of the product (i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v19.11) before the end of next week or so. You will also be notified in the thread once the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42474) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v19.11. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui