Pivot Tables - Merge Labels not reload table

Hello,

I have another problem with pivot tables.
I would like to merge labels from code.
The problem is that I set property MergeLabels = true and then refresh data but after save xlsx file changes are not visible.
In Excel, in pivot table options is properly checked option about merge label.
I checked, and after save to xlsx file properties are saved but changes are not visible.
I attached example file xlsx. After open - labels aren't merged, but after click "Refresh" on pivot then it works! Without any other settings.

My code:
pivot.MergeLabels = true;
pivot.RefreshDataFlag = true;
pivot.RefreshData();
pivot.CalculateData();
pivot.CalculateRange();
pivot.RefreshDataFlag = false;

So - I don't know - the problem is in my way of refreshing pivot or other problem?
Hi Mateusz,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

In order to make sure that we have understood your requirements correctly, could you please review the attached desired.xlsx file to confirm if this is your desired output? Moreover, I have attached the snapshot of Pivot Table Options from Excel 2010 showing the "Merge and center cells with labels" option.

Please note, I have noticed that when we turn on the property PivotTable.MergeLabels property while using Aspose.Cells APIs, the option is checked when the resultant spreadsheet is loaded in Excel application, however, I had to refresh the Pivot Table manually in Excel to get the desired.xlsx. That said, we need your confirmation on the above in order to log this incident in our bug tracking system for further investigation.

Hi,

Yes, exactly that’s the point. Your file looks like I want. I would like to open Excel and without manual refresh get merged labels.

Hi again,

Thank you for the confirmation. I have raised this incident as CELLSNET-45081 for product team’s review. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the case and revert back with updates in this regard.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.02.9 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.02.9 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.

Thank you,

I’ll check this as soon as possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45081) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.