PivotTable.ShowValuesRow

After upgrading to Aspose cells 19.3 (previously 17.7) it seems that PivotTable.ShowValuesRow = false no longer actually sets the “PivotTable Options…>Show Values Row” option as seen by MS Excel. The symptom seems to be very similar to a previously reported and fixed issue.

@TangoGolf27,

I have tested following sample code with the latest version 19.3.4 but could not observe this issue. When this flag is set to true, the check box is checked in the output Excel file and vice versa. Could you please give it a try using latest version and provide your feedback.

If still issue is there, please share your runnable console application along with template file (if any) and the program output file. We will analyze the information and provide our feedback.

ShowValuesFlagFalse.png (37.2 KB)
ShowValuesFlagTrue.png (36.9 KB)
outputShowValuesRowFALSE.zip (9.3 KB)
sampleCode.zip (1.0 KB)
outputShowValuesRowTRUE.zip (9.2 KB)
Aspose.Cells19.3.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.3.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

Thank you for quick reply. It fails with our code which was previously working. I will distill out a sample program to reproduce the problem hopefully tomorrow.

@TangoGolf27,

You are welcome and take your time to create a runnable simplified console application for our testing. We will reproduce the issue here and provide assistance at the earliest.

Actually, I had a little finger trouble building with the new version 19.3.4. When I got it right the problem was gone. :slight_smile:

So, my question now becomes is 19.3.4 a fully released and supported version as I would like to use it in production code rather than 19.3.0 which I downloaded from nuget this morning?

@TangoGolf27,
We are glad to know that your issue is resolved. The fixes including v19.3.4 are released after performing complete QA process similar to the one for our monthly regular release. Hence you may please use it in your production environment without hesitation and feel free to write us back if you face any problem with the API.