Placing chart OLE in ppt

Hi,

I had generated the excel sheet with chart and placed the chart as ole in poerpoint slide

When i double click the ole object it opens excel file and retrurning from excel the size of the ole object in powerpoint is getting decreased

Please let me know how to keep the same ole object size in powepoint?

Regards,

S.N.Prasad

Hi S.N.Prasad,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have studied the issue mentioned by you. But in order to add the issue in issue tracking system, I need to reproduce the issue on my end. Please share the source presentation along with the code snippet, so that I can help you further.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Prasad,

Please visit this technical article from our online documentation that explains the cause and solution to the resizing of the Excel Chart embedded as OLE Object in the PowerPoint Slide. In case of any further inquiries, please feel free to share here.

Many Thanks

Hi,

Can you please provide the JAVA equivalent code for the following C# snippet given below, which you have provided at http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/working-solution-for-chart-resizing.html

Thanks
Muhammed

//define chart size with window

chart.SizeWithWindow = true;

//set window width of the workbook in inches (divided by 576 as PowerPoint uses

//576 pixels / inch)

wb.Worksheets.WindowWidthInch = slide.Shapes[2].Width / 576f;

//set window height of the workbook in inches

wb.Worksheets.WindowHeightInch = slide.Shapes[2].Height / 576f;

Hi Muhammed,

We apologize for the delayed response.

In fact, we are still working on chart resizing issue in case of Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Slides for Java. We need to incorporate methods for defining Windows Size for an Excel Workbook through Aspose.Cells for Java. Once it is done, an article will be added and you will be updated here about the article as well as the supported versions. Thanks for the patience.

Kind Regards

Hi Muhammed,

We have incorporated the desired methods in Aspose.Cells for Java 2.4.0.6.

Attached zip file contains the following:
Aspose.Cells for Java 2.4.0.6 (aspose.cells_2.4.0.6_20100917.jar)
Complete Java Sample (FinalTest.java)
Template (input.ppt)

Moreover, the java article has also been created here. The attached sample demonstrates the Scenario 1 explained in this article.

Kind Regards