Placing images on a page

Hi I’m new to Aspose and I’m trying to add images to a new pdf page using pdfgenerator. I’m using code from the aspose examples for set margins. I’m trying to add 8 images (all the same image, in practice they will be different images) in 2 columns by 4 rows. I can’t seem to get the positioning right. I’ve attached the sample image and outputpdf and my code. Can you see what I’m doing wrong.

Also the sample for SetMargins seems to have the same problem. If I adjust the margin.left value it seems to work but nomater what I change the margin.top value to it makes no difference to the vertical position of the graph. Is using margins the correct thing to do or can I define a rectangle for the image placement?

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue. However as you are using legacy Aspose.Pdf.Generator approach, so I am working on creating code snippet based on new Document Object Model to see if it can resolve this issue. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction.