Placing paragraphs next to each other (in-line with one another) [RESOLVED]

I believe I already know the answer to this one, but I figured I’d throw this out there to see if there are any potential workarounds. Is there any way to place a paragraph next to another paragraph using Aspose.Words? This is content that is being imported as HTML, so I must work with the structure after it’s pulled in, or convert it to table columns prior to import if I cannot get this to work. I’d like to avoid this if possible.

I’m attempting to prefix a paragraph with a custom numbering scheme, but this numbering requires different styling from the paragraph it is associated with. You can think of this as a custom-built ordered list (BTW - we tried lists, but cannot control the numbering in the way we require).

I’m attempting to achieve this through creating a TextBox shape, but since a TextBox requires a container paragraph, the adjacent paragraph drops to the next line. Can I somehow set the height of the TextBox’s container paragraph to 0 or 1, and then set the TextBox to BehindText to get this effect? I do not currently see a way to achieve this, as I am having some difficulty finding these details in your docs.

Note: I have a separate issue I’ve posted about not being able to actually set the numbering text within the TextBox, but that is another matter entirely.

Thanks again for any input you can provide!

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your inquiry. I believe, you can achieve this using Aspose.Words. Please attach your input document and expected Word document here for testing. You can create your expected/target document using Microsoft Word. We just need to visualize as to how you want your final output be generated like. We will investigate this scenario on our end and provide you code to achieve the same using Aspose.Words. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Thanks, Awais.

I’ve gone with the TextBox approach mentioned and resolved here:
<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/61127