PleaseReportException I got

I got this exception while trying to mailmerge on the attached document.
Other files are working great!
Can you help?

Expected header drawing, but got something else. Please report this file to word@aspose.com.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Aspose.Word.PleaseReportException: Expected header drawing, but got something else. Please report this file to word@aspose.com.

Source Error:

Line 871: //String tempFileName = System.Guid.NewGuid().ToString(); Line 872: String tempFileName = “NewRedwellCover”; Line 873: doc.Save( “c:\crm\”+tempFileName+“.doc”,SaveFormat.FormatDocument ); Line 874: Line 875: SendWord(tempFileName);

Source File: c:\crm\web\usercontrols\dealdetailcontrol.ascx.cs Line: 873

Stack Trace:

[PleaseReportException: Expected header drawing, but got something else. Please report this file to word@aspose.com.] ?.?.?() ?.?.?() ?.?.?(? ?) ?.?.?(? ?, String ?) Aspose.Word.Document.Save(String fileName, SaveFormat fileFormat) cdrm2.Web.UserControls.DealDetailControl.RedwellCoverWord_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) in c:\crm\web\usercontrols\dealdetailcontrol.ascx.cs:873 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1277 

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

The original document probably has some problems with header - even hard to say which ones exactly. I’ve copied the content to a blank document with the same page setup and it helped. Please check if I haven’t missed anything.