PNG output of slide is not same as original slide

Hello,

I am using aspose.slides v16.12.0 to generate PNG output of a slide.

The PNG output is not same as the actual slide. Some labels are wrong, some content is missing, some extra content is present in the output which is hidden/invisible in actual slide, the size is different in case of bar charts etc.
The output should be same as the actual slide.

Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issues. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36057 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

Is there any update on this issue?
This is a customer reported issue, so it has a high priority for us. Can you please look into this on priority.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved and blocked owing to missing implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Our product team shall be resolving the issue on its due turn. In order to expedite the issue priority, I suggest you to please consider paid priority or enterprise support options for enhanced priority.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,