PngDevice does not convert pdf to a png image in a timely manner

I am using aspose pdf 7.2. When converting some pdfs to a png image, the PngDevice.Process does not convert the pdf in a timely manner, the processing takes over 4-5 minutes. Attached is the pdf that you can use to reproduce this issue

using Aspose.Pdf.Devices;
using (MemoryStream imageStream = new MemoryStream())
{
//create PNG device with specified attributes
//Width, Height, Resolution, Quality
//Quality [0-100], 100 is Maximum
//create Resolution object
imageStream.Position = 0;
Resolution resolution = new Resolution(300);
PngDevice pngDevice = new PngDevice(resolution);
//convert a particular page and save the image to stream
pngDevice.Process(pdfDocument.Pages[1], imageStream);
}

Hi Ofer,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to generate your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34264. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Is there any way this issue can be expedited since we have this code in Production and it is not working for some pdfs (like the attached file)?

Hi Ofer,

In order to get your problems resolved quickly, you may consider subscribing for Enterprise or Priority Support. Please note that the issues reported under Enterprise/Priority support have high precedence in terms of resolution. For further information, please visit Paid Support Services.

Are there any updates against this issue?

Thanks

Hi Ofer,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

I have requested the development team to share their feedback and ETA regarding the resolution of your reported issue once they are done with their analysis. I will update you as soon as I get the details from the development team.

Thank you for being patient.

I have received a feedback from our development team and the fix for your reported issue is planned to be included in our upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.4 (to be released early October 2012). We will update you once the new version is available for download.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34264) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

thx, i have the same problem too. image converter need to be fast and accurately converted, we all are trying to solve the same problem facing us.

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

The link that you have shared above does not seem to be related to our products. However I would recommend you to please try our components for conversion of PDF pages to Image format. In case you encounter any issue, please share the resource file. Furthermore, the time taken by our component to transform PDF pages to Image format depends upon the structure and complexity of source PDF file.