PngDevice.Process cutting off image

We are converting PDF files to PNG files using PngDevice.Process. For most documents, it works fine, but we have a few where the process is cutting off the right side of the drawing. A few notes:

• If we use a resolution of 100 DPI, it works fine
  • If we use a resolution of 200 DPI, it cuts off more than at 300 DPI
  • JpegDevice.Process gives the same results

I have attached a copy of the original PDF as well as 100, 200, and 300 DPI converted copies. Does anyone have any ideas? The code being used is below:

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();

license.Embedded = true;

license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");

Aspose.Pdf.Document asposeDoc = null;

string fileName = @"C:\Users\q41775\Desktop\Aspose Test Docs\71154001.pdf";

string exportFileName = @"C:\Users\q41775\Desktop\Aspose Test Docs\exported\71154001_" + txtResolution.Text + ".png";

if (System.IO.File.Exists(exportFileName))

{

System.IO.File.Delete(exportFileName);

}

asposeDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(fileName);

Resolution resolution = new Resolution(Convert.ToInt32(txtResolution.Text));

PngDevice pngDevice = new PngDevice(resolution);

pngDevice.Process(asposeDoc.Pages[1], exportFileName);

Hi Tom,

Thanks
for using our API’s.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36640 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks for the update!

Has there been any progress on this issue?

Thanks!

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved, it is pending for investigation in queue with other priority task. As soon as its investigation is completed then we will be in a good position to share an ETA with you.<o:p></o:p>

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.<o:p></o:p>

Best Regards,

Any updates on this? This is causing a production issue and we need a resolution.

Thanks!

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still not resolved. However, we have requested our development team to investigate it and share an ETA at their earliest. We will update you as soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Is there anything we can do to escalate this? We also have another issue that is high priority that we would like to get resolved. We purchased this software and these issues are causing production problems.

Here is the other issue: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/560466/object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object-opening-pdf-file/showthread.aspx#560466v

Thanks!

Hi Tom,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;color:#333333;background:white;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>The
development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid
the above stated problem is not yet resolved. Please note
that as a normal rule of practice, issues are resolved in first come and first
serve basis; but the problems logged/reported under Enterprise or Priority
support model, have high precedence in terms of resolution, as compare to
issues under normal/free support model.

In case you need to have your issue prioritized, you may consider opting for Enterprise or Priority support options. Nonetheless, note that ES/PS support does not guarantee any immediate resolution of issues (because it might be dependent on other issues or feature which needs to be implemented) but under this model, the development team starts investigating the problem on high priority. For further details, please visit Support Options.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36640) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thank you very much for the update! We appreciate you taking care of these issues for us and I will be downloading the update today to give it a shot.

Hi Tom,

Please continue using our API’s and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.