Polygonal Shaped Link to Another Page

I might have missed something on this topic but I was wondering if it was possible to create a link with a custom polygonal hitbox the user can click such as a triangle or hexagon etc.

The larger goal is to be able add links over the top of parts of images where the bounding box/hitbox of the link matches that of the shape in images.

I know I can use a LinkAnnotation to create a link over the top of an image but this has a rectangular hitbox the user can click on, not a polygonal shaped one.

Hopefully that makes sense, thanks.

@WillR27

Thanks for contacting support.

Could you please share an expected output PDF document with us. We will try to create similar document in our environment and share our findings with you.

Thanks but looking into it, I’m not sure this is realistically something PDFs support, or at least can’t do in any PDF editors I can find, so I’m not sure this is an Aspose concern as it turns out.

@WillR27

Aspose.PDF API mimics the behavior of Adobe Reader and in case your requirements are not achievable using Adobe Reader, it is highly unlike that Aspose.PDF can support them. Nevertheless, if you can share any screenshot or image of expected output, we will investigate the scenario in our environment to determine maximum feasibility of achieving it and share our feedback accordingly.