Poor converting from Word

I try to convert from word to png, one png for each page in the word document. The layout for documents containing graphics is very poor. Graphics are even repeated on subsequent pages although they do not contain those graphics.

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response please supply us with the following information.

• What version of Aspose.Words are you using?
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the input Word document that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the output documents (images) showing the undesired behavior

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Many thanks,

Hi,

I'm evaluating with Aspose.Words 11.5

Attached you can find

- VS project
- input file
- output files.

I tried both with

- doc.Save...
- doc.RenderToScale...

Regards
Jörg

Hi Jörg,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have attached the PNG files that are generated on my side here for your reference. There are 7 pages in Word document and Aspose.Words 13.2.0 generates exact 7 Png files. The quality of these Png images is also fine. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words (13.2.0). You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

I used 13.2 now , the result is better but still not satisfying.
On page 1 a text field is missing and on pages 2+ there is an image rendered in the upper section of the page which belongs to somewhere else.

It is identical to your results.

Regards
Joerg

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for the additional information. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. The issue IDs are WORDSNET-7934 and WORDSNET-7935 respectively. Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7934;WORDSNET-7935) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.