Portion Format Properties are not reflecting - ASP.NET

I took a presentation which have one TextFrame with first Paragraph as Bold. But while reading TextPortion properties using Aspose slide for .Net, most of the properties are not defined. See the code below to reproduce the same.
var textBoxes = SlideUtil.GetAllTextBoxes(slide);
Then I verified the properties of
textBoxes[0].Paragraphs[0].Portions[0].PortionFormat. See the details in attached image.Aspose properties.PNG (203.1 KB)
I used pptx to produce seems like attached image.
Template.PNG (13.1 KB)

@josanthomas,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation and working sample project reproducing the issue on your end. Before sharing information, I request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.8 as well on your end.

Hi Mudassir, I tried with version 18.9, getting same issue. For testing code block I provided here as well as you can use any slide with some bold or italic texts

@josanthomas,

The code block seems fine. I need the source presentation that that you have used along with information about which slide and its respective text frame you are trying to access and having issue with.

As there is no option to upload pptx, I send the pptx on email.

@josanthomas,

I have not observed any email. I request you to please share the sample project and source presentation by uploading at some file server or Dropbox link and share the download link with us.