Position of pie chart labels after PDF export

Hello,

when I save the attached XLS-File to PDF, the position of the pie chart labels changes. Some of the pie chart labels in the PDF are mangled together. How can I preserve the position?

I am using the Java version 7.4.3 of Aspose cells.

Regards,
Jonas Hoepfner

The code is:

com.aspose.cells.Workbook workbook = new com.aspose.cells.Workbook(“d:\Report.xls”);
for (Iterator it = workbook.getWorksheets().iterator(); it.hasNext():wink: {
Worksheet ws = it.next();
ws.getPageSetup().setFitToPagesWide(1);
}
PdfSaveOptions o = new PdfSaveOptions();
o.setDefaultFont(“Lucida Sans”);
workbook.calculateFormula();
workbook.save(“d:\Report.pdf”, o);

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version with your source file. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40536.

Hello,

Have you been able to resolve this issue? My client is waiting for a solution …

Regards,
Jonas Hoepfner

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comment. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hello,

sorry to bring this up again, but is this bug being fixed in an upcoming version? This is really a problem for our client, since the labels are sometimes not readable and thus the generated report is worthless.

Regards,
Jonas

Hi Jonas,

We are really sorry for your inconvenience, but currently we do not have any updates regarding the ticket attached to this thread. I have logged your comments with it, and have requested the relevant developer to share the projected release schedule for the fix. As soon as we receive any updates in this regard, we will notify you here.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

@JonasH,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue in Aspose.Cells for Java 21.6. Please try it and let us know your feedback.