Positioning in complex structures (2)

Hi,
Here is a « bug » during the conversion from Word to PDF.
Inside complex structures such as tables and SDT the rendering and/or positioning of components is not in line between Word and PDF.
(In attached files you have the word and the pdf)
Please can you tell me if this is a bug or if there is something to do in the code to fix the problem?
kind regards

Hi Rabih,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 16.3.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached 16.3.0.pdf). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net/

Best regards,

Hi,

Please take a look at the attached picture to see the difference between the DOCX and the PDF…

There is an additional space in the PDF version.

Any idea?

Hi Rabih,

Thanks for your inquiry. This is because your “TestCase005_Result.pdf” was generated using Aspose.Words for .NET 16.2.0. Upgrading to Aspose.Words 16.3.0 should resolve this issue on your end.

Best regards,

Hello,

Sorry the last sample was in 16.2 you are right.

I generared it with the 16.3 and unfortunately I have the same issue. Please find as attached files the Word and the PDF. As you can see the PDF properties show that the version is 16.3

Best regards,

Hi Rabih,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.4.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-13533. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello,
In 16.4, the issue is still there, so effectively we have to wait for the fix in the next release (we hope).
Thx.

Hi Rabih,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13533) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.8 update.

A post was split to a new topic: Issues caused by Aspose.Words for .NET 19.8