Positioning of text box are not same as in orignal word document in converted PDF

ReferenceDoclet_withSingleCell.zip (22 Bytes)

I Insert textbox to table cell,when I save to docx the textbox position is correct,but I save PDF the textbox position is incorrect.to see attachment file.

@easyboot,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the shared ZIP file does not has any document. Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

TextBoxPosition.zip (167.8 KB)
sorry I upload the file again

@easyboot,

Thanks for your inquiry. You have shared the screenshots of input and problematic output. Please share the input Word document for testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

Template_Example_PV(1).522.Real_Sample.zip (30.4 KB)

image.png (73.3 KB)

@easyboot,

Thanks for sharing the document. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.6 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 18.6. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference. 18.6.pdf (99.3 KB)

I use the latest aspose version 18.6 but the problem still exists
It is okay for me to save as doxc
I save it as a PDF,It’s not what I want.

Page footer display is not normal

SaveFormat sf = SaveFormat.Pdf;
        switch (ExtName)
        {
            case "PDF":
                sf = SaveFormat.Pdf;
                break;
            case "DOCX":
                sf = SaveFormat.Docx;
                break;
            default:
                sf = SaveFormat.Pdf;
                break;
        }

builder.Document.Save( “D:\output.” + ExtName, sf);

@easyboot,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

@tahir.manzoor

Thanks for your help,The promble is OK!
I add builder.Writeln("") before builder.InsertNode(textbox);

builder.Writeln("");
        builder.InsertNode(textbox);

@easyboot,

It is great you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.