Possible to detect and copy Breaks from one document to another document?

Hi, we have difficulty of copy contents marked by Bookmark from one document to another when the contents including Words Breaks(Section Break (Continuous), Column Break and Page Break for example).

Out current code doing copy content basically by traverse node and its NextSibling, but obviously, NextSibling will stop at SectionBreak.

I am also aware that you can insert sections into another document, and by doing that, it is possible to preserve section breaks. But it is not necessary that the end user want insert content by section level (the bookmark may start and stop at any node inside a section). So I am think that is it possible that I can detect various breaks in Aspose document object, and copy them from source document to my destination document?

Or, there is other ways of doing what I want to achieve(Copy document contents marked by Bookmark including breaks and insert them into another document)? Related to my other question: <a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/56106

Including two attachments illustrate the scenarios I want to cover.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have already answered your query here in this post. Please follow that thread for further proceedings.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you Tahir Manzoor, your other post solved my issue.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to hear from you that your problem has been solved. Please let us know if you have any more queries.