POST and GET files through WEB

HI Gurus

I’m planning to use HTML5 PDF editor by ASPOSE with ASPOSE.net based solutions for PDF editing.

I would like to know how can I send the File from location A ( Which is from XYZ.com [location x] - where my base file is) to ABC.com [Location Y] where my HTML5 PDF editor by ASPOSE is.

I would like to know how can i send across the file using BINARY from location X and how to Receive the receive the file in LOCATION Y and open it direct in canvas…

Any help is kindly appreciated…

Hi Kayala,

Thanks for contacting support.

HTML5 editor is small sample project o demonstrate the functionalities offered by Aspose.Pdf for .NET. However if your requirement is to have PDF viewing feature over the web, you may consider using ViewerApp of our sister company named Groupdocs.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Alright

So for now I would be using the current HTML5 pdf viewer stuff…
Do you think the HTML5 template has any limitations with the aspose or even with upgrades it still can work?

Hi Kayala,

There are some limitations when using our API in trial mode and similar restrictions apply when using HTM5 editor in trial mode. However you may consider using latest release and valid license with this project.

PS, every new release contains new features/enhancements and fixes for issues reported in earlier release versions, so we always encourage our customers to try using latest release versions.

Nayyer
Thanks for the info… This is what is my request from you to guide me the right way to buy the right product.

I think I’ve mentioned to your sales team as well that I’m a novice in IT and would like to use that HTML5 Product as it gives me good feel to use it and also gives you the confidence of working with the ASPOSE without any dilemma.

I’m sure and surely wanted to work with updated version of .net ASPOSE
Kindly give me a detail answer so that I get better understanding

1. Can i use the same UI of HTML5 even with your new version of aspose
2. When I buy the ASPOSE license what must be changed in the current application - The One I’m testing is with HTML5 canvas - Thats the only reason I’m in favor of ASPOSE . Is it just the dlls , License and anything else
3. I have downloaded the latest version 11 MSI… So what must be done next… As I have already installed and what next.

Very sorry for my ignorance… but my ability to understand the technology is very limited.

Regards

Hi Kayala,

Thanks for sharing the details.

You may consider using HTML5 editor project for as long as you want and in order to get optimized performance, you may compile the project using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0. In order to compile the project, open AsposePdfEditor.sln file in VisualStudio 2010 or higher version, expand Solution Explorer section from right side of VisualStudio IDE, expand References node → Right click Aspose.Pdf and select Remove from context menu.

Then again right click References node and select Add Reference… and provide path of latest Aspose.Pdf.dll. Right click AsposePdfEditor solution and select Rebuild from context menu. Press F5 key to start debugging. Now the project is compiled and executed using latest product binaries.

In order to remove trial version limitations, you need to add following licence initialization code in every method inside code, else you can only manipulate 4 elements when using HTML5 editor in trial mode.

You may also consider following instructions specified on Reference Aspose.Pdf from a .NET project.

[C#]

Aspose.Pdf.License
license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();<o:p></o:p>

//specify license file path

license.SetLicense(@“C:\Aspose.Total_08_June_2016.lic”);