We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Post sales question for Aspose.Total for .NET - Order ID: 210309055231

Post sales question for Aspose.Total for .NET - Order ID: 210309055231

Hello,

One of our customer in Korea, who has some technical questions regarding Aspose.Total for .NET
Could you please help to answer this customer’s question?

The customer wants to get help in Japanese so I will forward your answer in translation.

============ Customer Questions ===========

Q1, I want to convert a Word file to PDF format, using a method with 4 argument values, and if I set it for the following, the file will be corrupted

Save (Response, System.Web.HttpUtility.UrlEncode (“테스트.pdf”), ContentDisposition.Attachment, saveOptions);

I have attached sample files. “테스트.pdf” is the file that is created when you first create a “WordMake.docx” document and save it as a pdf.
Can you please tell me hew to reslove it?

Q2, I want to open an Excel file and save it as a PDF file. If I set the following, the Korean language will be garbled in the Excel file.

Workbook workbook= new Workbook (FilePath+“Book1.xlsx”);
PdfSaveOptions pdfSaveOptions= new PdfSaveOptions();

Workbook.Save(FilePath+“MakeExcels.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

I have attachced sample files. The Korean characters are garbled when converting “MakeExcels.xlsx” to “MakeExcels.pdf file”.
Can you please tell me hew to reslove it?

============ Customer Questions ===========

Order Details:
Order ID: 210309055231
Product(s): Aspose.Total for .NET - Developer Small Business
Order status: Active
ComponetSource PO Number: 488762

============ Customer Info ===============

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thomas Moon
ComponetSource

SampleFiles.zip (27.9 KB)

@ThomasMBK

You can resolve the problem with Word to PDF conversion by simply adding Response.End() after sending document to client browser. For some reasons, when you save the document to client browser, content of web page is added at the end of the document, you can see this if you open your PDF document in any binary editor.

Please note that Aspose.Cells requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to PDF. Please make sure the the fonts used in Excel document are installed on the system where you are doing document conversion.

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach the fonts used in the Excel document here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.