Postscript to pdf create blank pdf file

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.PDF .Net to convert a postcript file to pdf and the resulting pdf was blank. I did use the sample code found at:

Any thing I’m doing wrong ?

Thanks

@nfarah

Would you kindly share your sample Postscript file for our reference? Are you using the API under .NET 6.0/7.0? Have you tried using Aspose.PDF.Drawing package instead of Aspose.PDF? Please share the requested information so that we can further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Thanks for your response @asad.ali.

I’m using Aspose.PDF .net under .Net 6. I did not use Aspose.PDF.Drawing. Is there a sample for it ?
I used that same code for doing ps to pdf conversion as outlined in:

Here is the .ps file I tried to convert to pdf:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AWtQzqB9kj4y2kv2wzD1ybFBjUKKeFee/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

@nfarah

You do not need any sample to use Aspose.PDF.Drawing. You can just install it from NuGet and same code snippet can be used with it for PS to PDF conversion.

Furthermore, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54721

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.