Power point 2010 support

Hi,

I'm curently using the last version of the aspose.slides.dll (v4.1.1.0).

I have a code which adds pictures to slides.

It works OK in ppt 2003 and 2007 but when I open the power point presentation in power point 2010 I'm getting into proteced view mode (which probably indicates there's a security problem in the file).

Do you have support for PPT 2010?

Thanks,

Ofir

Hi Ofir,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

We regret to inform you that PowerPoint 2010 safe mode has been partially fixed to support PPT format. However, the PPTX format is supported and you can please try creating PPTX presentations to serve the purpose.

We are sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

This means that I'll need to change my code (as the API for creating and working with PPTX files is different) is'nt it?

This is a bit problemtic as we this code in production.

Are there any other solutions? Will there be a fix to this issue and when?

Thanks,

Ofir

Hi Ofiir,

I regret to inform you that our development team is currently focusing on the pending issues. Hopefully the work may commence later on and It may take time. When any fix or release concerning to your issue is available, we will inform you accordingly.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Any new on that?

Did you get to fixing this issue?

Thanks,

Ofir

Hi Ofir,

I regret to inform you that your requested feature support has not yet been completely implemented in Aspose.Slides. As soon as complete support for PPT in PowerPoint 2010 is implemented in Aspose.Slides, I will be really happy to share the information with you.

Hello.

did you add support for this?

Thanks

Dear Tsahi,

We are continually improving support for PPT generated in PowerPoint 2010. We receive customer issue related to PPT from PowerPoint 2010 and our development team is striving hard towards their resolution. Please share your problem presentations as that will be of great help for us.