Power point comment text is not included in output

Hello,
I have an example of a a power point document that has a comment on it. When I save the doc as a pdf with the option to include comments the comment text is not included in the output. I have an example below of the code and if you run it you can see that comment text has the comment in it, but it is not rendered.

Something interesting to note is that if I open the presentation in Power point and simply save it, the comments appear in the pdf if I run the code again. Below is an example of the code, attached is the presentation and the output. Thanks
Example.zip (31.1 KB)

string input = @"d:\input\Comments.ppt";
        string output = @"D:\output\output.pdf";
        var doc = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(input);

var author = doc.CommentAuthors[0];
        foreach (var slide in doc.Slides)
        {
            var comments = slide.GetSlideComments(author);
            foreach (var comment in comments)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(comment.Text); // notice that these is a comment here, put it's not on the pdf output
            }

}

var options = new PdfOptions()
        {
            IncludeComments = true
        };

doc.Save(output, SaveFormat.Pdf, options);

Console.ReadLine();

@ejt66,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39408 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39408) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan