PowerPoint found a problem with content in C:\...pptx

Hello,

I checked the help forum but wasn’t able to find any recent posts, so I’m not sure if this issue relates to this trial version of the software or would be encountered with a license purchase of the Aspose.Slides product.
I’ve installed the trial version of Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices_5.2.0.msi installed on our ReportServer running SQLServer 2012 and am getting an error when I try to open a downloaded *.pptx document. When I click “Repair”, the document opens successfully, but I need to ensure that this error will get resolved in order to prevent end users from seeing this error in the future.
A screenshot of the error message and an attachment of the file that was downloaded are included.
Please let me know what can be done to resolve this issue!
Hi Kurt,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.2.1 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the RDL file with data source (DML+DDL SQL script), RPL export and generated PDF with us. I will add ticket in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution once the information will be shared.

Many Thanks,

Hello, yesterday I had Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.2.1 installed on the server and I am still encountering the issue when I try to open PPTX - PowerPoint 2007 Presentation via Aspose.Slides. The DDL script for the underlying SQL table is below and a very simple *.rdl file is attached. Please let me know if I can provide any more information.

Other applicable details:

• SQL Server version is SQL 2012
  • I’m attempting to open the *.pptx file with PowerPoint 2013
  • Web browser I’m using is Internet Explorer 11
DDL for underlying table:
CREATE TABLE [edw].[DimCountry](
[CountryCodeKey] [bigint] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
[CountryCode] varchar NULL,
[CountryName] varchar NOT NULL,
[CountryAbbreviation] varchar NULL,
[ContinentName] varchar NULL,
[CurrencyName] varchar NULL,
[CurrencyAbbreviation] varchar NULL,
[USExchRate] [decimal](13, 8) NULL,
[ModifyDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,
[ModifyOperator] varchar NOT NULL,
[CreateDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,
[CreateOperator] varchar NOT NULL,
[Active] [int] NULL,
[ISO2CountryCode] char NULL,
[ISO3CountryCode] char NULL,
[UNCountryCode] varchar NULL,
[UNCountryNumber] [int] NULL,
[CountryDialingCode] varchar NULL,
[FiscalCalendarTypeKey] [int] NOT NULL,
[CurrencySymbol] nvarchar NULL,
[G360_SOURCE_SYSTEM_CODE] nvarchar NULL,
[GlobalRegionCode] nvarchar NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT [PK_DimCountry] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
[CountryCodeKey] ASC
)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY]
) ON [PRIMARY]

Hi Kurt,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the RPL file as well, by following the instructions written in this article, so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Thank you for your assistance. I have had the *.rpl rendering extension installed. the *.rpl file for the SSRS Report Server for which I am encountering this error is attached.

Hi Kurt,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that a ticket with ID SLIDESREP-33485 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,