Powerpoint slide to png conversion issue

Hello,

I am experiencing some conversion discrepancies when converting slides to png images using version 16.8.0.0 of aspose.slides.dll.
I have attached a powerpoint file which does not convert properly.

Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Thank you,
Tyler Henrichs

Hi Tyler,

I have observed your comments. I request to you please use Aspose.Slides latest version on your end. If there is still an issue please share generated output and source code so that we can further investigate issue on our end.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your reply.
I have downloaded the latest aspose.slides.dll (version 16.9.0.0) and attempted to convert the ppt file again.

The date formatting appears to be fixed in the newest version, however the image file appears to be missing some of the bars on the bar graph.
Hi Tyler,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.9.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38006 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I have been facing similar problem, there is loss of images or content partially during conversion. Attaching slide causing issue for your reference.

Hi Sushma,

I have observed your comments. I request you to please share generated output, source code , os details so that we can investigate issue in details.

Best Regards.

Hi Muhammad,

Regarding issue reported by Sushma - Attaching sample file and output image for your reference. We are trying it on Windows 7 and Unix Platform.

com.aspose.slides.License license = new com.aspose.slides.License();
license.setLicense(new java.io.FileInputStream(“Aspose.Slides.lic”));
Presentation pres = new Presentation (“C://a//Map_Issue.pptx”);
int pptPageCount = pres.getSlides().size();
System.out.println("pptPageCount: " + pptPageCount);
for(int i = 0; i < pptPageCount; i++)
{
//Access the first slide
ISlide sld = pres.getSlides().get_Item(i);
BufferedImage image = sld.getThumbnail(2f, 2f);
// sld.writeAsSvg(new FileOutputStream(“C://a//output//Amex in the world-1410-2-” + i + “wihProduct.svg”));
try
{
ImageIO.write(image,“png”,new File(“C://a//Module 6 - Amex in the world and in your country_v2_slide” + i + “wihProduct.png”));
}
catch(IOException e)
{
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

Thanks,
Nilesh Jadhav

Adding to Nilesh’s and my previous notes, issue looks to be with images which are part of group.

Is there a way we can ungroup all the existing groups in PPT programatically with aspose.
Hi Sushma,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for JAVA 16.10.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35737 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38006) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi

We tested it with aspose.slides-16.12.0.jar again and we still see the issue.

Can you please check again with the same file we shared earlier.

Hi Sushma,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present the issue SLIDESJAVA-35737 is still unresolved. Actually, the issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in another issue of Aspose.Slides for .NET. So, it is going to get resolved in that issue first and then in this issue. The issue involves complex implementation and I have also requested our product team to share further feedback regarding the issue. I request for your patience till the time further feedback is shared by our product team and issue gets resolved.

Hi Adnan

Thanks for your inputs. Can you please provide ETA for the issue.

Regards,
Sushma.

Hi Sushma,

I have observed your comments. I have requested our product team to share ETA for this issue. We will share ETA with you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi

Can you please share the ETA.

Hi Sushma,

I have observed your comments. I like to share that this issue is going to be resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 17.1.0. This version Aspose will be available soon. I request for your patience until issue gets resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35737) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.