PowerPoint Summary Zoom Is Not Working after Saving Presentation

Hi,

We have this issue with PowerPoint zoom (Use zoom for PowerPoint to bring your presentation to life - Microsoft Support). As you can see from the attached project, the feature is not working in presentation saved with Aspose.Slides.

AsposeSlidesZoom.zip (62.3 KB)

@andreagasparin
Thank you for contacting support. I reproduced the problem and got the same result. I’ve logged the issue in our tracking system with ID SLIDESNET-42869. Our development team will investigate it. You will be notified when it is fixed.

Hi, we would like to convert this issue to a priority ticket, is that possible? Or do I need to close this and open a new one with priority?

@andreagasparin,
Our development team is already working on the issue. The issue status you can see at the bottom of this forum thread.

Hi, I opened a new paid support ticket with this same issue: Containerize.IdentityServer - Single sign-on to access all applications and services of Aspose Pty Ltd., so I think this can be closed

@andreagasparin,
The priority of the issue has been increased.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42869) have been fixed in this update.