PPT (and PPTX) to JPG Problem

Hi there,

I am creating jpg files from pptx file.

I have 2 problems:

1) (Most Important) If you look the fifth slide (but also other slides) in the PPTX attached and the JPG attached, you will see that in JPG has been added a small and thin border (1px width) on the top and on the left of the image. This problem often occurs on many slides but not always on all slides.

2) If you look at the word “Terra” on the fifth slide in the PPTX attached and in the JPG attached, you will see that has been removed the white border effect around each char.

What Can I do?

Thank you!

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue of white border on the top and on the left of the image. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37090 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be fixed.

About the word “Terra”, you are observing the difference because shadows are applied on it and shadow rendering is not supported in Aspose.Slides at the moment.

I hope this will clarify the concept. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Any news?
I need to solve the “white border problem”…
I bought “Aspose Total”, I need your support!
Thank you!

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue reported by you, SLIDESNET-37090, has been scheduled for investigation and resolution, for Week 11/2016. We will notify you as soon as the issue will be fixed. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37090) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.