Ppt file with excel is being changed after convert it into pptx

Hello,

I had converted a PPT file (attached) into PPTX (attached) with Aspose.Slides.dll Ver 14.3.0.0
but:
1. The excel chart in the slide was changed.
2. If you try to unzip the pptx, and then open PPTWithExcel->ppt->embeddings you’ll see file “oleObject1.xls” which has to be “oleObject1.bin”…
Please your help,
Roi

Hi Roi,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observed the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35402 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

I was the one who send you a similar file, it was about problem with “Repair Message”.
Is there any reference to those 2 new problem in SLIDESNET-35402?
Thanks,
Roi

Hi Roi,

Mob_Roi:

2. If you try to unzip the pptx, and then open
PPTWithExcel->ppt->embeddings you’ll see file “oleObject1.xls”
which has to be “oleObject1.bin”…

I have accessed the embedded file and like to share that it is the right behavior as for PPTX presentations the embedded files are saved in their native formats.

Mob_Roi:
Hi Mudassir,
I was the one who send you a similar file, it was about problem with “Repair Message”.
Is there any reference to those 2 new problem in SLIDESNET-35402?
Thanks,
Roi

I have not been able to observe the presentation repair message while opening the presentations shared in this regard. Are you getting the presentation repair message issue with PPTWithExcel.pptx or some other presentation. Please share the details about the issue along with presentation, sample code and PowerPoint version that is giving presentation repair message issue. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,