License license = new License();
license.setLicense(MyDir + "Aspose.Total.Java.lic");
Presentation pptDocument = new Presentation(MyDir + "1.pptx");
int pageCount = pptDocument.getSlides().size();
ISlide pageSlide = null;
for (int i = 0; i < pageCount; i++) {
pageSlide = pptDocument.getSlides().get_Item(0);
BufferedImage bufferedImage = pageSlide.getThumbnail(1.5f, 1.5f);
ImageIO.write(bufferedImage, "jpeg", new FileOutputStream(MyDir + "Out\\Out" + (i + 1) + "-svg.jpeg"));
}

Hi,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for JAVA 17.1.0 and able to observed the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35985 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

Can you please share incorrect results with us for further investigation.

Best Regards,

Caused by:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8. com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pafdec700.k.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pafdec700.k.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pafdec700.h.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.acw.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.acl.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.acl.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bxh.int(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bxh.finally(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bvz.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bvz.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bvz.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.TextFrame.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.TextFrame.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.TextFrame.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.AutoShape.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.GroupShape.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Slide.for(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Slide.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bha.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.save(Unknown Source)

Hi,

Can you please inform us that you faced exception on CentOS or problem in results. If you face problem in results than please share those incorrect results.

Best Regards,

exception in centos

Hi,

Thanks for sharing information with us.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I like to inform that our product team tested this issue on CentOS 7 with OracleJdk1.8 and OpenJdk1.8. They have tried many versions of Aspose.Slides for Java, but this code works fine. For further investigation we need following details.
  • version of Aspose.Slides
  • version of JDK
  • list of installed fonts (fc-list command)
  • font configuration file (fonts.conf file)
  • correct code snippet
  • environment details

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35985) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.