PPT GetThumbnail fails

Hi,

I'm trying to save a thumbnail of a slide without success. I have resaved the presentation to make sure it's ok but I get the same result. It's also complaning about height but the height is well over 10 so i don't know what that's about.

Nested Exception (fk): Presentation corrupt

Nested Exception Source: Novatrox.Library.NPowerPoint

Nested Exception StackTrace: at d5.a(String A_0, SizeF A_1, ImageFormat A_2)

Nested Exception (System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException): Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Wrong height value. Must be 10 or more.

Nested Exception Source: Aspose.Slides

Nested Exception StackTrace: at Aspose.Slides.Table.d(Int32 A_0, Int32 A_1)
at Aspose.Slides.Table.ProcessFitShapeToText()
at Aspose.Slides.Shape.PrepareForSaving()
at Aspose.Slides.Table.PrepareForSaving()
at Aspose.Slides.GroupShape.Draw(Image img, Matrix lastTransform, IDrawingControl drawingControl, ArrayList ancestors, ArrayList rotations, HeaderFooter headerFooter, Int32 slideNumber)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Size imageSize, Rectangle window, IDrawingControl drawingControl)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Size imageSize)
at ci.a(Object A_0)

Hi Christer,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have been able to reproduce the problem of “ArgumentOutOfRange Exception” as specified by you and it seems to be an inconsistency in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with issue id 16039 has been created in our Issue Tracking System to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been associated with this issue, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Christer,

We are pleased to share the intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for .NET with you. Please proceed to this link for downloading the said version. The shared version contain resolution to your specified issue. Please use the shared version and feel free to share your feedback. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16039) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.