Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PPT not correctly converted to PDF

Hi All,

I have an issue when I try to convert the attached ppt ("Test+invoeren+LA+2003.ppt") to PDF, it is not converted correctly as you can see that the 2 bottom shapes are not present in the resulted PDF.

How can I fix this problem?

PS: One thing I discovered is that if I open this ppt with Office 2007, save it to another file (the same file name) as 2003 ppt, and then I convert this one with Aspose.Slides to PDF, it works.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I found no such issue. Attached is the PDF created from the PPT as a result of the following code:

Presentation pres = new Presentation("la2003.ppt");

pres.Save("la2003.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi Sabir,

Thanks for replying. I have tested with the same code you written, but with the file that is attached in my previous post, thus: Presentation pres = new Presentation("Test+invoeren+LA+2003.ppt"); .

Also, you must use that specific file, from my previous post. I have ALSO tested with your online demo for ppt to pdf (http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/csharp/general/ppt2pdf.aspx) with that specific file I attached in my previous post.

Thanks.

Hi,

I used the file provided by you just renaming it while download and tested with the latest Aspose.Slides for .NET version. The live demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET used older enough Aspose.Slides version and may be upgraded in the near future.

Hi,

I have used the latest version, and, yes, it seems to work.

Thanks.