We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PPT picture there is an error

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:普通表格; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:宋体; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-font-kerning:1.0pt;}

<![endif]–>

Hi John,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please share the sample application, sample presentation and generated output files for further investigation on our end. Please also share some detailed elaboration of the issue as well. I would first suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 8.4.0 on your end before sharing the requested information.

Many Thanks,

Thank you very much!
I’ve been using version 8.4, but I still have a problem
1, the test. The PPTX is need to deal with file
2, the test. The JPG is processing to generate images

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(“D:\bak\test.pptx”);
SlideEx sld = pres.getSlides().get_Item(0);
BufferedImage image = sld.getThumbnail(1f,1f);
ImageIO.write(image, “jpeg”, new File(“D:\bak\test.jpg”));

Hi John,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observed the issue specified. The chart are missing in generated thumbnail. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34277 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you very much for quick feedback

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34277) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.