PPT/PPTX/ODP conversion

Hi Aspose team,

I want to convert PPT,PPTX,ODP formats to PDF format.
Please tell me which aspose slides version is supporting this conversion functionality.

Thanks
Vajahat Ali
Oulu,Finland

Hi Vajahat,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that the support for PPT and PPTX export to PDF is available in Aspose.Slides for Java 2.7.0. However, the support for ODP presentations is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for Java. An issue with ID 32483 has been created in our issue tracking system to provide the feature support for ODP presentations in Aspose.Slides for Java. Moreover, the support for ODP presentations is available in Aspose.Slides for .NET and you may try using that for ODP presentations in the meanwhile. Please visit this link for PPT export to PDF in Aspose.Slides for Java and this link for PPTX export to PDF in Aspose.Slides for Java. Please visit this link to know how to access ODP presentations in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-32483) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.