PPT Reports by SQL Server Job

Hi, Could you guide me which product I can use to generate reports by SQ Server Job?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to observe the issue specified. Can you please share the complete requirements that you want from Aspose.Slides. I will try to help you further on the basis of complete requirements shared by you.

Many Thanks,

I would like to create job which runs every month and send email notification with data in PPT.

Hi,

I like to share that Aspose offers Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services that is capable of using SQL Report Server and can export the reports generated to PPT/PPTX formats. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

The other product that we offer is Aspose.Slides for .NET that is capable of generating presentation files progrmatically using existing templates or creating from scratch. In Aspose.Slides for .NET, one need to develop his own logic for reading the data from SQL Server database and utilizing that to generate presentations. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,