PPT to PDF crashes

In version 17.12.0, a PPT file can not be converted to PDF. The following error message has been triggered: “an exception of type Aspose.Slides.xxxxxx …” . "The characters “xxxxxx” represent non-displayable UTF-8 characters.

Operating System: Windows 7 Pro (DE)

I have upload the affected PowerPoint file for testing.
WEB320_Schackow.zip (294.7 KB)

@schaefer,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java 17.12 version and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please share sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out. I have tested this issue on Window 10 environment.Issue.zip (834.8 KB)

Hello Adnan.Ahmad,

i have upload the source code in C#.ppt2pdf.zip (954 Bytes)

@schaefer,

I have observed your comments. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39646 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

What is with the issue SLIDESNET-39646?

My error message is now almost 3 months ago.

Greatings
schaefer

@schaefer,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. I have requested our product team to share updates related to issue and will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

@schaefer,

Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.3 on your end and if there is still an issue than please share complete working sample project to reproduce issue.

@schaefer,

Can you please share your response or we close the ticket if your issue has been resolved.